Empowerment. Watch Why to Believe in Others and in 250 – 300 words, supporting your comments with scholarly references,
§ Discuss Empowerment and Empowerment Theory, The Strengths Perspective, and Resiliency and why this focus is a vital concept in the Generalist Practice.
§ Discuss how the understanding of this focus intersects with working with diverse groups and populations, particularly those who are oppressed.
§ How can a focus on strengths enable an individual, group or other system to cope with adversity and survive? Please respond to a minimum of two of your classmates.
- ABS 200 Entire Course Introduction to Applied Behavioral Science
- ABS 200 Week 1 DQ 1 What is Applied Behavioral Science
- ABS 200 Week 1 DQ 2 Values and Ethics Guiding Generalist Practice
- ABS 200 Week 2 Critical Thinking Evidence Based Practice (EBP) (PIE)
- ABS 200 Week 2 DQ 1 Empowerment
- ABS 200 Week 2 DQ 2 Theories on Groups
- ABS 200 Week 3 DQ 1 Types of Groups
- ABS 200 Week 3 DQ 2 Organizations and Power
- ABS 200 Week 3 Step One of Final Paper
- ABS 200 Week 4 DQ 1 Neighborhoods and Communities
- ABS 200 Week 4 DQ 2 Community Building
- ABS 200 Week 5 DQ 1 Global Issues
- ABS 200 Week 5 DQ 2 Social Advocacy and Justice
- ABS 200 Week 5 Final Paper
41 total views, 2 views today